MEET OUR SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
1. She was in charge of the Apple Lab for undergraduate students to develop iOS app development projects; she collaborated internationally for developing the app for English Learning Children through Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
2. She served as secretary for CSI Salem Chapter.
3. She has been awarded ‘The Best Women Engineer Awar’ by the Institution of Engineers.
1 Received, ‘ETE BimanBehari Sen Memorial Award’ for outstanding contributions in the emerging areas of Electronics and Telecommunication with emphasis on R&D by Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE).
2. Principal Investigator of the project titled ‘Fabric Defect Detection in Handloom Cottage Silk Industries’ sanctioned under the Research Promotion Scheme (RPs) of AICTE.
3. He worked for ‘Digitalization of Hand Written Classical Tamil Language using Image Processing Technique’ project for the Tamil Nadu State Council for Science & Technology, Tamil Nadu Government.
Some of his specializations:
1. Experience in the development of Intelligent, Low-cost, Wide Field Retinopathy of Prematurity (RoP) Screening System with Telemedicine Applications.
2. Worked on Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Enabled Cognitive Technology-based Screening Tool for Early Postnatal Prediction of Retinopathy of Prematurity (RoP).
3. Wearable Healthcare Technology.